|Newsletter - November 2007|
Welcome to the November edition of the Oak Island Treasure newsletter!
Please find below your regular update of Oak Island news:
* Available for the first time online, with thanks to shareholders, we have added a range of new documents to the Resources section. This includes the 1969 carbon dating report, drilling overviews, Triton's historical evidence summary and a detailed evaluation report written during the 1960's: http://www.oakislandtreasure.co.uk/content/view/73/96/
* Oak Island Treasure is delighted to announce confirmed dates for the Oak Island Tourism Society's Explore Oak Island Days 2008:
* New images featuring the 1931 Chappell team have been added to the past excavations gallery: http://www.oakislandtreasure.co.uk/content/view/63/84/
* With Christmas fast approaching, after visiting http://www.xmarksthespot.ca, every Oak Island enthusiast is sure to have one of the Bates Maps on their list!
* We endeavour to keep you updated with the progress of the Oak Island Tours Inc exploration on Oak Island and will be notifying you as soon as they release information to Oak Island Treasure. We have assurance that we will receive updates as soon as it is appropriate to do so.
We thank you for your continued support and interest in the Oak Island mystery.
You are receiving this email either as a member of the Oak island Treasure Forum or registering on our mailing list. If you wish to unsubscribe, please reply to this email with the words 'remove me' in the subject line and provide us with your forum username.
|< Prev||Next >|